||THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN THE NORTHEAST: ELKRIDGE, PHILADELPHIA, ALBANAY, BOSTON
• Sell the company’s FRP products and services to existing customers, assist in the preparation of quotations for customer projects, generate new business within existing customers, Make joint sales calls with vendor sales personnel.
• Expand customer base and create new customers.
• Provide FRP product and market sales support and expertise to personnel in assigned branches by conducting product seminars, making joint sales calls, participating in ISPE and other trade show events and assisting with job start ups involving company products.
• Develop Engineering Specifications for company products at Bio-Technology, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Food, Beverage, Cosmetic and Sundry manufacturing firms and engineering firms that support these industries.
• Train company personnel on FRP products and markets.
• Prepare sales information reports.
• Collaborate with branch personnel to resolve credit issues, red letter issues and in the maintaining of quote files.
• Develop, expand and maintain relationships with key established vendors and pursue new product lines that enhance the Harrington product offering.
||• Basic personal computer skills, email, and office software (MS Office).
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is acceptable to the company’s insurance company.
||• Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years of industry specific sales or customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Resumes may also be submitted via:
Attention Human Resources Manager